The DRAMA of Independance Day
Oh my. What a 4th of July. Let’s see what the tally is:
– We had a tragic PLANE CRASH
– A good friend was in a motorcycle accident with a deer. Thankfully he and his girlfriend are going to be ok.
– And the whole village was evacuated due to a BOMB SCARE
– I didn’t end up knitting nearly as much as I had hoped.
On the other hand,
– The weather was gorgeous!
– We had a great time with good friends.
– The island didn’t get set ABLAZE with fireworks this year!
I’ll tell you, the 4th of July on Lopez Island is never predictable. Well, ok…it’s somewhat predictable. As usual:
– I ate too much (damn that wonderful bakery)
– I got a sunburn (Apparently I did need sunscreen after all)
– Mike got a sunburn (YES! You do need sunscreen too!)
– We had a lot of fun
I hope y’all had a wonderful 4th of July celebration.
And, of course, I have stash enhancements to make you drool including a brand spankin’ new SWIFT! *ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh* *ahhhhhhhhhhhhh*
Pics to come.
Entry filed under: Out & About. Tags: .