God Save the Queen
I love the British!!!
Specifically, I love my Secret Pal from the Knitty SP round. My first “offical” package arrived last night and it’s so wonderful!
– Neat foot gloves that make each of my toes feel so loved
– Soap and bath bomb from LUSH. SP, I don’t know how you knew I LOVED Lush products…but you’re good. And they’re hard to get in the states…I only ever get the stuff when I go to Canada. What a treat. I love the citrus-y scents you picked too!
– A bar of dark chocolate (my fave) that I’ve hidden from my husband
– 2 balls of Debbie Bliss Cathay (so luscious)
– A bag of coordinating beads so that I can try my hand at beaded knitting. This is so darn thoughtful as I’ve been dying to learn how to do beaded knitting.
– A sweet card and….
– My Favorite Thing is the envelope was hand-decorated by my SP’s youngest child. I hope you can see it in the picture…it’s so darn charming. It makes me smile just to think about it.
So thank you dear SP…whoever you are. And thank the young artist in the family for me too, please. They say it’s better to give than receive…but this kind of receiving is pretty darn fun!