More Knitty SP delights.
All the way from the UK…see all those stamps!?
You can only imagine my delight when I realized I had just received a Barbie Sea Rescue set! Finally, my plastic sea animals are safe from the terrors of the bathtub thanks to Barbie and her porpotionally small speed boat.
Alas, my dear SP decided to go the more traditional route with a dizzying array of goodies. Each was individually wrapped in colorful tissue and was accompanied by a little note. Really, the attention to detail was just lovely.
Here’s the breakdown:
– A skein of local wool for dying! I’ve never done any dying…and I’m so excited to try.
– Two skeins of Debbie Bliss Aran Tweed. According to my SP it will felt beautifully. Little winter bag…here I come.
– A cute trinket bag of gadgets for my desk.
– More LUSH goodies. Can you tell why I love my SP?
– The cutest little sheep ornament.
– A pencil made from a twig from my SP’s home area. It’s actually a bored out twig with pencil lead. How cool is that?
– TWO bars or Green and Black chocolate. I’ve been DYING to try some since I’ve heard so many great things about it. My hubby declared it “really good” and I didn’t declare it anything as I was too busy stuffing it in my mouth before he could get anymore of it.
– And finally a little bottle of a restorative. I wasn’t quite sure what it was. The note said it was to help relax during stressful times. I read the bottle and it said to put a few drops in some water and drink or to drop a few drops directly on the tongue. Oooooo-kay. And then I look at the ingredients. The primary ingredient was BRANDY! WAHOOO! I just love this little bottle. It’s going to travel in my purse all day. And when people see me dropping this stuff and they ask “what’s that” I can tell them “it’s my medicine.” Sure, they may wonder why I act all tipsy after I take my medicine…
Thank you dear SP. So many delights in one box! I can’t believe I still have another package coming. I know it’s better to give than to receive (and I’ve had a ton of fun giving.) But I must say…the receiving part is pretty darn fun too. Hmmm…I think I feel a bit of stress coming on. I’m off to take my medicine!